9/02/2014

Details of Attack on George Galloway MP

Alleged attacker of controversial British MP Galloway faces court today
“I was walking down the street in Notting Hill in broad daylight and getting into my car when two Moroccan guys approached me. One of them said he was leaving Britain the next day and would love a photo with me for his cafe back home. I stood in the road shaking hands with him as his friend took a picture.” 

Galloway then described how, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a man “powering towards me like a bat out of hell.”
“He laid into me and was effing and blinding [cursing] about the Holocaust. He looked like the type who works out and moved very fast. He punched me so many times I kept thinking, ‘When is this going to stop?’ “But it didn’t. I went into what boxers call ‘peekaboo style,’ like American heavyweight Floyd Patterson when he fought Muhammad Ali, covering my face and eyes.”
The MP added that his attacker got frustrated his punches were not getting through, and that he had been kicked toward the curb.

No comments:

Post a Comment